Rings are essential accossories in our daily life, for decoration, engagement ring, wedding ring and so on. There are also a variety of fashion rings on Beebeecraft to meet your needs. Ring bands are subject to everyday wear and it is easy for the rings to be put under enough stress to cause breakage.
Take good care of your ring
Don’t Touch the Center Stone
Wondering how to take care of your diamond engagement ring? Avoid touching the center stone at all costs! When you put on or take off your ring, try grabbing the band on either side of the stone instead of grabbing the stone itself. If your stone ever looks hazy or cloudy, it’s likely something is stuck underneath it.”
Don’t Treat Your Ring with Harsh Chemicals
Remove your ring when cleaning or touching harsh chemicals, Bleach and other cleaning agents can dull the finish of a ring and actually harm porous colored gemstones like emeralds.
Don’t Put Your Ring Through Needless Wear and Tear
Sometimes the table of a cut diamond can be susceptible to wear and tear. Be sure not to knock it against other hard materials.
Do Keep Your Ring Clean
Cleaning your gems with random cleaners at home is not so good, taking your precious and sentimental engagement ring to an expert jeweler to get it properly steamed clean would be my recommendation.
Do Remove Your Ring During Hands-On Activities
Make sure you’re taking off your ring during all hand-heavy activities.
Do Keep Ring Dishes Around the House
How to Fix broken rings
If there happens some accident and your ring get borken, depending on what happens you can choose to fix it by yourself or give it to the jeweler. In most cases, I recommend the latter because you cannot make sure the ring will be back to its original look. Certainly some simple situations, like the gemstone falls off and can be solved by your own easily. When you intend to find a jeweler to fix your ring, here are some tips you should notice.
- The very first thing should do is to collect all broken parts. Collecting all the parts will make it easier to be restored.
- Inspect your ring carefully before leaving it with the jeweler to be repaired. Especially if it’s valuable. Study any marks on the ring and the features of the gemstones.
- Bringing all broken parts of your ring to the jeweler that same jeweler that produced and sold the ring.
- It is very importantto choose a reputable jewelry which specializes in repairing exquisite rings.
- Tell the jeweler detailed information about your ring and the damage, such as the metal type of the ring, and how the ring get broken. And inform the jeweler of all your requirements. What’s your expectation about the repaired ring?
- Inspect the ring again and again carefullywhen it is repaired and returned to you to ensure that you are satisfied with the result of the repair.
There are some Beebeecraft tips of how to fix a broken ring, hope they will be helpful to u!