This pair of earring is made by faceted cubic zironia beads, pearl beads and sliver seed beads. The design is original and make them into the shape of stars.
If you love jewelry, you can not miss this jewelry making. The tutorial is simple, and it is suitable for beginners.
First, you need prepare the materials during this jewelry making.
- Cubic Zirconia Cabochons, Grade A, Faceted, Diamond, Mixed Color, 4×2.5mm
- Imitated Pearl Acrylic Beads, Round, White, 3mm, Hole: 1mm
- Iron Round Spacer Beads, 2~5mm, Hole: 1~1.5mm
- Iron Jump Rings
- Earring Jewelry Findings Iron Silver Earring Hooks, Size: about 18mm long, 18mm wide, 0.8mm thick, hole: 2mm
- Fishing Thread Nylon Wire, White, 0.2mm
Next, you can start making this earring by the help of instruction or leading pictures.
- Thread 12 round spacer beads and one Cubic Zirconia Cabochon. Make the spacers beads around the Cubic Zirconia Cabochon.
- Then thread 12 pearl acrylic beads around the jewelry.
- Another 12 pearl acrylic beads threaded again. Every two pearl beads is a set as the picture shows.
- Add 6 pearl beads on the 6 top of the jewelry. And you will get a Hexagonal star.
- Add a jump ring and connect the earring hook.
Then, the final result is here.